‘There’s a business in everyone. What is the business in you?’
David Barry will complete all company procedures on your behalf consisting of the following:
- Find a company name from the Companies House database of names.
- Appoint director(s)/ shareholders of the company.
- Provide electronic Memorandum and Articles of Association of the company.
- Provide electronic Certificate of Incorporation.
- Authorize and issue shares.
- Issue ordinary shares but with different voting rights and different rights to dividends.
- Discuss merits and appoint registered office.
- Install bookkeeping procedures.
- Provide spreadsheets for easy population of purchase ledger, sales ledger & business bank analysis.
- Advise on business bank accounts.
- Email share documents.
- Write salary/dividend policy.
- Set up and register the company for PAYE, VAT, CORP TAX & Dividend Policy.
- Provide and write Company Resolutions.
- Provide an Accountants Certificate for business bank account.